Real-time locating systems (RTLS) enable IoT - applications for semiconductor industry
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of smart intelligent devices and items. Unique identification as well as the spatial relation between the things is the essential information to create an IT - accessible representation of the things in the real world. Real-time location systems (RTLS) provide unique identification and continuous spatial location in real-time for industrial application.
Every POD, tool or shelf can be a smart item and part of the IoT in semiconductor industry. Agilion provides an industrial proven RTLS platform to enable streamlined POD processing, navigation to find POD’s and shelfs as well as the display of process data on every POD in real-time.
- Diploma in Computational Science (2002)
- Project Manager Automotive (2002 - 2004)
- Managing Director, Agilion GmbH (since 2004)
- RTLS Technologies and Platform
- International RTLS Projects
- Member of the ZVEI management team “Industry 4.0”
- Member of the ZVEI panel of experts “Wireless in Automation”
- Member of the VDI panel of experts “Radio-Supported Communication in Industrial Automation”